Welcome to the European Development Research Network
Latest News (UPDATE August 2017)
!! Important !!
The new EUDN Website can be accessed under new.eudn.eu and will replace this site (currently "www.eudn.eu") within September 2017.
- The 16th EUDN PhD Workshop on Development Economics will take place on October 26th-27th, 2017 at Wageningen University in the Netherlands (see Call for Papers). Paper submission has to be supported by a EUDN member (see members section).
Elections are coming up. Full active members are encouraged to vote for this year's elections by June 22nd, 2017.
Log in as EUDN member first, then go to Elections 2017 and cast your vote for all 4 types of elections there.
Recent Past Events
- The last year's EUDN Meeting on "Migration and Development" took place in Bonn, Germany from December 5th-7th, 2016.
- Follow the EUDN Policy Meeting on December 5th via our livestream
- The 15th EUDN PhD Workshop on Development Economics took place on October 27th-28th, 2016 - ECARES (ULB), in Brussels, Belgium.
...more infos here.
- The last EUDN Scientific Conference was held in Oslo on December 3-4 and was preceded by a public event on December 2 on International Poverty Measurement. The event was hosted by ESOP (University of Oslo) and with generous funding from GIZ on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. More information on this event can be found here.
- The 14th EUDN PhD Workshop was hosted by Paris Dauphine and the Institute for Development Research on November 26-27, 2015.
- The 11th "European Development Conference" was organised in 2014 jointly by AFD-PROPARCO and EUDN. It was held in Paris on December 3, 2014. Information can be found here.
- The 10th "European Network Development Conference" was held on December 11, 2013 in Berlin, on the topic "Development and the financial sector". This event was jointly organised by the German (BMZ) and the French agencies (AFD) and EUDN. It was followed by the 11th EUDN Scientific Conference in Development Economics on December 12-13, 2013. The publications related to this event are now available here.